Sunday, December 25, 2011

Why the Fk M I So Opinionated

               Opinion  &  A%#..  hole have One thing in common ..Both are inseparable in Every Human Being. Just like the Siamese Twins .
So I thought, I too , should display Mine....Only the Former, just clarifying, before you start getting a Low Down on Rear View fantasy.

                         The only twist is , it would mostly be..err.. Twisted , Counter Views gunned down in bullet point (s). The Contra-View(s) may be On-The-Face  without usage of any Euphemism. So if you find any of my Opinions or Point Of View (POV)  unpalatable...then you can purge  My Opinion from its conjoined twin (of urs) or Shove it up (mine).

Spectrum of its gamut would range from Politics , Films ,Cricket , Office , Love , Malice or whatever comes to my mind.

Watch out for this Space.


No comments:

Post a Comment